Tuesday, November 01, 2005

So Far Away

In the coldest time of year, darkness all around my heart

I was alone but didn't fear, to wander in the light of stars

In the bright and silent night, winds would knock and disappear

Still I felt the feeling near, like the first time you were ever here

You're so far away, so far away, you left me, you told me you would stay

You never said goodbye, and I keep asking why, I keep on asking how, come unto me now

I have breathed the morning air, I have heard the four winds blow

I was weary but prepared to follow down this lonely road

In the room where lovers sleep, winds would knock and disappear

Still I felt the music near, like the first time we were ever here....

- It's time to place your bets in life, I've played the loser's game of life. I'll just dream about the sun... -

1 Comments:

At 3:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home