Friday, May 12, 2006

Almost wicked getaway



"Did anything wicked in Boracay?" asked a friend after I got back from a long overdue ("Last December pa dapat 'yan ah!"), much needed (to get my dose of sensory pleasure and serenity), fly- in, fly- out stay in the beach bum's paradise.
I watched the sunset twice - which was nice (like sunsets everywhere, those in Bora are sad and sweet). I barhopped, but had only two bottles of beer and four shots of tequila - which was shameful (a relapse, for I was still undergoing therapy and not really allowed to drink alcohol for the next six months). I got to meet Jude himself, bartending at his own bar (the ever popular, Hey Jude!) - which was cool. I had a blanket of stars hug my tipsy (ehem) self - which was wonderful (background music from Hedkandi and The Ministry Of Sound, sandcastles built by the kids being lighted up). I made a couple of new girl and guy pals - which was great (good thing I was in my element that night, totally feeling sociable).
All together, they won't make wicked. As if something's missing, and I'm not sure what is it. But since I was able to leave my belligerent baggages at home, I was more than happy.
Hmm, I'm beginning to wonder, what will my next visit be like? One thing's for sure, the next time I'm going, I'll be truly wicked.

2 Comments:

At 8:30 PM, Blogger shadowlane said...

sama koooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!


eka lang... parang andalas kong mag-comment sa mga posts dito, ah!


hehehehehe...

 
At 3:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bora.... the perfect getaway that never was...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home