Monday, June 12, 2006

Ego A Go Go

Where were you when you stole my pride?
Did you ever get the feeling that someone died
Hide away in your ivory tower
And cover me in your golden shower

Did I make you laugh when I played the clown?
And was I the dog that bit you when you put it down
Break it nicely break it slow
Break it so I've got no place to go

Ego a go go now you've gone solo
Living on a memory
Where've you been lately?
And do you still hate me
Could you offer an apology?

And here's another thing....

Where were you when the party ended?
Were you stitching up the wounds that you thought I need mending
Wonderlands have crashed to the ground
The circus is gone all that's left is the clowns

Did I break your heart when I stole your thunder?
Was there woodworm in the table your feet are under?
Break it nicely break it slow
Break it until I've got no place to go

Turn away
Fade to grey
I hope you've strayed
And got laid!

2 Comments:

At 11:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, you have a way with words. :) continue weaving beautiful words together.

 
At 6:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Attorney! Thanks thanks. Ganyan talaga pag may pinaghuhugutan. Hehehe. Later! =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home