Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Close, closer, closest

Last Saturday, after a couple of glasses of Vodka - Red Bull, popped a pill, Bonnie Bailey was singing, thoughts running through my head....

"'Cause life is a pleasure with you by my side..."

I used to think that the intimacy we shared was all a lie.

"And there ain't no current in this river we can't ride..."

But I realize now that whatever it was we had then was special and real at that time.

" I still believe in ever after with you..."

At one point, I guess, I have to stop asking questions and just be happy for that moment.

"You are my twisted sunshine."

I can listen to it now over and over again without saltwater coming from my eyes.

Talk about progress, dude.

4 Comments:

At 6:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm... Ever after is a great songs. I love it too.....

How was the paries? Did you shaking your booties?

Love, Inday

 
At 12:17 PM, Blogger manel said...

thinking too much is just like sitting on a rocking chair. it doesn't get you anywhere.

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger Bryan Anthony the First said...

who doesnt like vodka...tell me?

ei, bryan here by the way.
appreciate your hopping to my universe

exchange links??

 
At 10:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Inday: The party was fantastic and yes, i did shake my booties. LOL!

psyche: I'll get back to ya on that one. Hehehe.

Bryan: Link ex? I would love to. Tara, vodka session tayo. Hahaha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home