Thursday, June 22, 2006

All about lurrve!

This was sent to me by a friend thru email, since wala akong ma- post, papatulan ko na 'to. Hahaha! I think I've read this somewhere though. I think it's from Tita K's old blog. Oh well, anyhoo....


Are you single, married, or taken?
Involved.

Are you in love at the moment?
Infatuated. So high school. Hahaha!

With?
*grins*


Have you ever had a bad relationship?
Oh yeah. But then I don't look at it as a bad experience, I look at it as a life experience.

How old were you when you started dating?
Serial dating, college.

Are you unpredictable?

Girls are unpredictable by nature.

Do you like surprises?
No, mahina ang puso ko eh. Hehehe. I like surprising people though. The looks on their faces are priceless.

You think friends can become lovers?
Been there, done that.

You think lovers can become friends?
They were people whom I was in contact with through a certain set of circumstances, and whom in any other set of circumstances I wouldn't touch with a barge pole. That happened, you move on.


Have you ever had an ex you wanted to kill?
Kill? No naman, Hampasin ng 2x2, marami.


How is she/he now?
He sent me an email a couple of days ago, he's in Boston na daw and will be having a baby by the end of the year. I was like, "Eh ano ngayon sa akin, tinatanong ko ba?" The nerve.

What is your message for him/her?
Dude, get over yourself.

Have you ever been hurt?
Who doesn't?


Have you ever hurt anyone?
Unfortunately, yeah.


Do you forgive and forget?
Forget muna, tapos let's see kung mapatawad kita.


Is love lovelier the second time around?
Angela Bofill, is that you?


Fling or long term relationships?
Err, next!

Are you easy to be loved?
My mum says I'm lovable daw.


Are you a good friend?
Hmm, seasonal friend ako eh. Go figure.

Are you sociable?
Depends on my mood.


Do you try to please everyone?
I'm willing to please all of the people some of the time, and some of the people all of the time, but I ain't gonna please all of the people all of the time.


Do you want everyone to like you?
No.

What's the shortest relationship you've been in?
A month.

What would you want to say to that special person?
Thanks for the advice and I'm sure it'll do, for the negative d*ckheads just like you.



1 Comments:

At 9:32 PM, Blogger Jigs said...

Have you ever had an ex you wanted to kill?
Kill? No naman, Hampasin ng 2x2, marami.


My Favorite question. LOL! This post is good! Is it a tag? If not, it should be, It's high time a new tag is born! :)

You should tag some people! hehe! Post again! I always pass by your blog waiting for the next post! stalker ba? hehe! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home