Monday, September 18, 2006

Go on, jump!


"Why live or even settle with what you have when you can have so much? C'mon, do something. We both know that it's all a risk. There's always something that we should take to see what lies for us beyond our fears."

"Okay, so I've given myself a deadline. If nothing happens by the end of this month, I'm going to tell that person everything, and I mean everything that I've been through all these months, and I guess that's that, y'know.

Then I'll know after that, there's a bigger chance for me to move on with my life. I mean, at least I've taken the risk of being hurt one last time just to show that person what I really feel. And that's, that... I hope.

At least I can tell myself that I've done everything that I could. And still, if it doesn't work, then at least there will be no more 'what ifs' for me."


- Pathetic. [Sighs] And I thought you were special.-

6 Comments:

At 8:37 PM, Blogger Jan said...

"All the exciting things in life require more courage than what we currently have. A deep breath and a big leap. Sometimes, it's knowing what's worthwhile." ~Dawson's Creek

Life's just too damn short to be wasted on the what if's. So go. Jump!

 
At 10:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm...hope the ranting helped. it's good to get it off your chest. better when you get to tell the person how you really feel.

 
At 4:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

huwag umasa para di masaktan.
ikaw talaga oo.
:)

 
At 2:26 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Why give yourself a deadline? You know you did nothing wrong. And you're sure that you showed him nothing wrong. What's holding you back? But then, you live by your own rules. Goodluck Teepsee! Cheers!

 
At 9:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

go, tell him..

take the risk. wala naman mawawala sayo, dba? u just have to go through that nano-hole and after that, easy breathing na..

go, jump. =)

 
At 12:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can relate, in some weird way..

Someone's just not worth all the pain..

Anyway, I am back aided by my uber slow dial-up connection. My unannounced hiatus has finally ended!

Oh, and yeah, ANIMO SAN BEDA! We WOOOOON! WOOOOOHOO. lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home