Thursday, September 28, 2006

Beautiful awakening

I'm Not Missing You - Stacie Orrico

Been through just about everything that I could go through
When it comes to relationships
Don't know what I was missing or why I ain't listen
When I told myself that was it
Now here I go, hurt again
'Cause of my curiousity
Now that it's over
What else could it be, he decides to cheat

I made a promise never to settle
Why didn't I keep it?
'Cause I hated the heartbreak
Cryin' and cheatin', the foolin' around

But I'm not missing you
I'm not going through the motions
Waiting and the hoping you'd call me
I'm not missing you
You might have had me open
But I must be going because I've got life to do
I know I'm usually hanging on
I used to hate to see you gone
But this time it's different
I don't even feel the distance
I'm not missing, I'm not missing you

It's a shame in a way 'cause
I feel that I may not ever find the right one for me
Did I leave him, is he right in front of my face
Will my true love ever be?
Why would I go on a search again
When I know what the end will be
What good is love when it keeps on hurting me?

No, I can't be with you
'Cause I'm scared felt like
I was falling when you left me
I can't keep going through life
Unaware of what I missed
And the person that I could be
Love's good when it's right
And when it's left in your memory
All the times I let you down
I guess love will be nice for someone else's life
I'm not missing you.


- Okay, so I got the new Stacie Orrico cd. Good pop music, man. See, I don't always talk about house music, I know how to appreciate other genres. Hehehe =p

This track is one of my faves. Kept singing it the whole day. Can totally relate to it, don't ask.

My mood's a bit better now, still pissed but not that pissed. If you know what I mean =)

Thanks to that person who keeps on making me smile for the past few days. Yeah, you make me feel good. -

10 Comments:

At 6:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

song ko rin yan.
pareho tayo.
i guess were moving on.
yiki.
goodluck sa atin.

 
At 3:36 PM, Blogger Jigs said...

I totally enjoy this song too! Its a really good mood lifter. LOL!

Good to you you like music other than house. But thanks to you, my appreciation for house has greatly increased. Thanks!

 
At 11:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dahil sa pagchachat natin kanina, alam ko na bakit mo pa talaga binold yung 'i dont even feel the distance' haha! (sorry ulit sa boylet-mo blooper ko, haha!)

ooh, i also like this song SOBRA!! i think i have downloaded this 1.5 months ago. together with Jojo's Too Little Too Late, i played this song over and over again until i was able to ride with its rhythm and be able to sing with it. paano naman kasi, ambilis ng lyrics, haha! nakakabulol!

i still cant sing the bridge on my own, haha!

 
At 9:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

soulmate..miss you.

i love that song, too.. pero ill quote you..


" let house music play forever "...

take care! talk to yah soon..

 
At 5:40 PM, Blogger jaiskizzy said...

i dont like the song.

 
At 4:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's nice to see that you're feeling good again. =) I haven't add you to my ym yet e pano there's something wrong nanaman sa new yahoo id ko. and now I'm getting pissed. heheh.

=)

 
At 1:54 PM, Blogger Purplish said...

Ei! I like this song super.
OT: I know I still owe you... We still don't have internet at home.. maybe because of Milenyo. I'm at the office right now. Kwento kwento naman...

 
At 5:09 PM, Blogger Jan said...

I wonder who's that one person. :p

 
At 8:56 PM, Blogger kendi 'ching said...

ows?

i'm not missing you tlga ha?

:p

 
At 10:30 PM, Anonymous gps golf said...

This a good post.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home